TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: March 27, 2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- You should not enter a service agreement or accept service with Glacier Blue Cleaning if you do not agree with any of the terms below. By accepting service from and/or entering into a service agreement with Glacier Blue Cleaning, you agree to our terms of service as listed on our website.
- Any person or company entering into a service agreement with or accepting service from Glacier Blue Cleaning shall be referred to in this document as “the client” or “client” or “the customer” or “customer.”
- These terms of service are subject to change.
- The client agrees to pay for all services rendered by Glacier Blue Cleaning.
- Payments can be made using:
- Credit card
- Glacier Blue Cleaning’s Online payment system
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Payments are due at each service
- Payments are not considered paid until they have been deposited in a Glacier Blue Cleaning account.
- If sending payment in the mail, please ensure there is enough time for us to deposit the payment before the due date.
Window Cleaning Services
- The client agrees to sign and return the order forms to Glacier Blue Cleaning within 7 days of placing the order.
- Glacier Blue Cleaning agrees to provide a task list of services and scope of work.
- Glacier Blue Cleaning will provide all cleaning detergents and equipment required to carry out the service unless other arrangements have been made with Glacier Blue Cleaning.
- Any cleaning equipment provided by the customer shall be safe and in full working order.
- Glacier Blue Cleaning will not be held responsible for any alarm systems or medical alert devices. The client should give any special instructions for deactivation/activation of any alarm systems.
- All service technicians working with us and working on our behalf have been screened through a personal interview and checking of references and employment history.
- The Client must allow the service technician access to cold/hot water and power.
- Glacier Blue Cleaning requires to be notified within 24 hours after completion of the cleaning work in case of a complaint.
- Glacier Blue Cleaning has the right to choose the right tools and how to approach work from their knowledge and experiences.
Cancellations policy is: Client must cancel 72 hours prior to the scheduled and agreed upon time/date.
- If you cannot pay in full, please get a hold of us immediately, and we will work with you to set up a payment schedule. All future services will likely be suspended until the clients’ balance with Glacier Blue Window Cleaning is paid in full.
- Glacier Blue Cleaning reserves the right to charge interest and/or service fees for late payments.
- Glacier Blue Cleaning reserves the right to send outstanding invoices to collections or place a lien on customer property for unpaid debt. The customer agrees to pay all legal fees associated with collecting outstanding debt.
Health and Safety
- Areas that are inaccessible or dangerous will not be cleaned. All service technicians are trained to work safely, and if asked, will not undertake work that is unsafe.
- All items or obstacles should be removed by the Client from the areas Glacier Blue technicians need to access. Our technicians need reasonable access (at least five foot clearance) to perform their duties safely.
- Glacier Blue will not accept liability for water damage to the property or items within the property caused as a result of windows being left open prior to a clean or due to damaged windows or frames causing leakage into the property. It is the nature of cleaning services that water will be applied to surfaces, and Glacier Blue cannot accept responsibility for water damage.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, items of sentimental value, art, and antiques.
- We will not take responsibility for damage to loose fixtures such as:
- Any fixture fastened precariously (loosely, unreliably, insecure, risky). This includes but is not limited to:
- Electronics such as computer or stereo equipment
- Glacier Blue Cleaning will not be responsible for the loss or recovery of any animal which might escape for any reason during our cleaning.
- Glacier Blue Window Cleaning reserves the right to refuse part or all of service due to any animal the cleaners perceive to be dangerous (such as an aggressive dog or bird) or unsanitary (such as a muddy dog in the house).